Call for Papers – Now open!
The Call for Papers for the NZSOLD ANCOLD Combined Conference 2019 is now open. Submit Abstract here.
Get the full details on the abstract submission process from our conference website.
NZSOLD is hosting the three-yearly combined NZSOLD ANCOLD conference to be held in Auckland on 9-11 October 2019. The theme is Resilient Dams for Resilient Communities.
It will be a great opportunity for those in the dam community to share their knowledge and experience.
We encourage dam and levee owners, consultants and regulators to submit abstracts from the following sub-topics below:
Dams for Resilient Communities themes:
- The role of dams and levees in creating resilient communities
- Operation of dams and levees to protect communities
- Emergency preparedness to ensure resilient communities
- Environmental and social benefits and impacts
Resilient Dam and levee themes:
- Design and safety issues for dam resilience
- Design and safety issues for levee resilience
- Operation for resilience
- Construction for resilience
Click to view the full NZSOLD ANCOLD Paper Submission Guidelines.
There are options for papers, posters and lightning presentations. Each accepted submission will have the opportunity to present to the delegates.
Be heard and share your knowledge and experiences. Submit your abstract using the link below:
Get the full details of the submission process from our conference website.