Sustainable Development of Dams and River Basins
4 – 10 April 2020 | Delhi, India
The deadline for submitting abstracts is Monday, 30 September 2019. Please remember that papers from NZSOLD Members need to be reviewed and endorsed by NZSOLD management Committee before they are submitted.
- Modern Technologies in Survey and Investigation for Sustainable Dam Development
- Simulation Methodologies for Dam Analysis and Design
- Advances in Dam Safety, Risk Assessment and Management
- Advances in the Rehabilitation of Dams and Appurtenant works:
(a) Innovations and Adaptations in Intakes, Spillways and Gates
(b) Advancement in Materials for Dam Repair and Rehabilitation
(c) New Approaches in Energy Dissipation Arrangements in High Velocity Spillways
(d) Causes of Damages and Structural Performance Evaluation of Dams
(e) Rehabilitation Technologies to Enhance Dam Safety
(f) Underwater Inspection, Robotics and Repair Methodologies for Dams
(g) Modernization, Optimization and Rehabilitation of Aging Dams
(h) Dam Surveillance and Monitoring
- River Basin Development and Management including Optimization of Reservoirs Operation
- Innovative Construction Methodology and Contracting Practices
- Impacts of Climate Change – Sustainable Dams and Hydropower Development including Pumped Storage
- Engineering Challenges and Safety of Tailing Dams.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the above themes. All accepted papers will be published electronically in the Symposium Proceedings.
More information and details on how to submit an Abstract are available here.